We’re exhibiting at the APPA 2011 Conference & Exposition in Atlanta’s Downtown Hilton on July 16th and 17th. APPA is the premiere association for educational facilities professionals, dedicated to maintaining, protecting and promoting the quality of educational facilities. APPA represents more than 1,500 learning institutions serving over 4,700 individuals.
Over 40 conference sessions will offer the latest practices, innovative solutions and practical guidance, with a focus on the following this year in Atlanta:
- How will technology influence education and facilities over the next 10 years?
- How will facilities professionals prepare their institutions for the next-generation of learning?
- How will technological innovation impact traditional learning and the management of capital assets?
- How will educational institutions balance tradition with innovation?
- How will facilities professionals influence and lead efforts to shape tomorrow’s education business model?
Please stop by our booth, #601, for a personal tour of the latest versions of Workorderama™, Projecto™ and REportfolio™ plus a sneak preview of our iPad applications!